A question i wished i asked

 I wished i had ask this girl do she mess with anyone else because she did some thot stuff. When i was living in CT i was messing with some girl in my hood and people didn't know i mess with her. Then after like 2 or 3 weeks this girl was messing with someone else and the person that she was messing with was one of my opps he snitched on me. The reason he snitched on me because it was a stolen car near his house and 12 thought it was him. Then they went to house banged on his door and his mom was mad yelling at to snitched. Then he snitched on me then i got arrested. So when she was messing i pulled up to his crib and then something happened he was gushing blood we had to dip. The hole time she was been messing with him before we met and i didn't know or tell that she was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something that doesn't get better

Character letter: Nettie